Supercharged with real experience from awesome Web3 projects, get crucial insights from our Web3 legal team on trending topics.
Our global network of legal experts team work on projects at the forefront of Web3 legal matters, bringing unique on-the-ground perspectives.
We translate the confusing world of Web3 legal into understandable and helpful updates for lawyers, founders, and entrepreneurs.
A picture says a thousand words, so we use memes, diagrams, and tables to explain complex Web3 legal concepts.
Curated by our Web3 legal experts
- Licensed attorney consulting Web3 companies since 2015
- Supported 200+ Web3 projects including Boosty and Near UA
- CONTRIBUTED TO 20+ ARTICLES AND GUIDES ON WEB3 TOPICS ON THE LEGAL NODES RESOURCE CENTER
- space and IT lawyer with an M.Sc. degree in Space Studies
- consulted many innovative companies, including Web3 startups
- contributed to various initiatives including ELSA Legal Research Group and THESMOS ARES NGO.
A fresh take on trending Web3 legal topics every month
So...what do the lawyers really think? We’ll share our insights on breaking news and trending topics with short commentary on news items that really catch our eye.
Where in the world...?
In the world of Web3 business, finding the right jurisdiction (aka the most crypto-friendly country) to run projects from and set up legal structures has never mattered more. We explore the options.
The short answer
In a nutshell, we take a convoluted topic and get to the bottom line with crystal clear, simple English.
Get unique Web3 legal insights and frameworks gathered via:
Legal Nodes has a client base of over 200 Web3 startups and we collect case studies of their legal structures
Our network consists of over 100 lawyers in the top 20 crypto-friendly countries
We partner with forward-looking Web3 organizations like Interchain Builders Program, NEAR UA, and Origami DAO